This brie and cranberry tart is a delicious holiday appetizer with brie, cranberry sauce, rosemary, pecans, and honey all in a flaky puff pastry crust!
This recipe is a part of a holiday recipe roundup collaboration hosted by me, Natasha of @asiliglamcooks. For this week we are focusing on holiday appetizers.
Hey there! I’m Chenée and I share baking recipes, easy meals, and tips at CheneeToday.com. And today for Holiday Appetizers week I’m so excited to bring you one of my favorite holiday appetizers from my blog! It’s quick and easy, yet elegant — perfect for last-minute guests!
I’m a big fan of baked brie, and a while ago I made a baked brie recipe with cranberries, rosemary, and pecans. It was so delicious and so simple that I knew I had to try it in tart form! We’ll start with a sheet of flaky, buttery puff pastry and top it with all of those goodies. Then we’ll bake it and finish it with a drizzle of honey. And it’s ready to enjoy! Told you it was easy! This tart is always a hit at family gatherings around the holidays, and I’m sure it’ll be a hit with your family too!
I hope you love it! Keep in touch with me over at CheneeToday.com, where I share all my favorite holiday recipes and useful baking tips! I’ll see you there!
Brie an cranberry tart
A delicious holiday appetizer with brie, cranberry sauce, rosemary, pecans, and honey all in a flaky puff pastry crust!
- 1 sheet puff pastry - thawed
- 8 oz brie cheese - sliced
- ½ cup whole berry cranberry sauce - store-bought or homemade
- ½ cup pecan halves - roughly chopped
- 2 tsp rosemary - chopped
- 2 tbsp honey - for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking liner.
- Roll out pastry to a 10×15 inch rectangle. Fold in edges of pastry ½ inch to form a border and crimp edges if you like. and pierce all over the inner part of the puff pastry with a fork. Brush all over inner portion and outside edge of puff pastry with egg wash.
- Place sliced brie in a single layer onto pastry. Dot evenly with dollops of cranberry sauce. Sprinkle with chopped pecans, followed by chopped rosemary.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 min. Drizzle with honey and serve warm.
This tart is best served warm and fresh from the oven, but you can also let it cool completely and store, refrigerated, in an airtight container. When ready to serve, it can be crisped up in the oven or toaster oven, or served cold.
Tune in tomorrow for our next submission in our holiday appetizer recipe roundup hosted by @asiliglamcooks and friends.
P.S. Check out my last recipe here.