Happy Thanksgiving lovely people! In the final post in my Thanksgiving series, I wanted to come on here and just tell you 50 Things I’m Thankful For. I admit, I should reflect on these things on a daily basis but Thanksgiving is just the perfect reminder for gratitude.
I am thankful for…….
1.The life & the breath I have in my body.
2.A loving and caring family.
3.Nathaniel Honovi Greene. My fiance, the love of my life. My support system and my partner for life.
4.My home. My lovely, chic apt that WE call home.
5.My mom. My sweet, devout, strong, fighter of a mother.
6. My siblings.
7. My grandmother. For her unwavering love at all times.
8. My bridetribe! They are all incredible women and so happy to have them stand by my side at our wedding.
9.My blog and all the wonderful people I’ve met through this platform and incredible partnerships I’ve made.
10. My best friend, Melisa. Who’s been riding with me since 2007. I love you.
11. My cousins. Who are all hilarious and just keep me going every day.
12.My wonderful future in-laws who have made me feel like family since day one.
13. My career in marketing as it’s taught me to be a creative and strategic thinker not only in my work life but also in my real life.
14. To work for a company like Macy’s that really brings the holidays to life.
15. My culture. I absolutely adore being Jamaican. Our food, our people, our accents. Everything.
16. My love for wine. Its taught me so much about different regions and cultures and really expanded my palette.
17. My love for travel. It’s allowed me to step out beyond my fears and explore the unknown.
18. Failure. Because it allows me to get back up and try again.
19. My faith. Because through hard times and good times that’s the one thing that is always constant.
20. My church. FCBC is the best and greatest church on the planet.
21. NYC. Living and working here for the past six years has the been the greatest unexpected blessing.
22. A smooth commute to work. Despite our hiccups here and there, I have the easiest and smoothest commute between two states every, single day.
23. Football. Because it gives me 8 hours on a Sunday where I can go to the other TV and watch whatever I want without Nate interrupting lol.
24. My engagement ring. It’s my dream ring and the most beautiful piece of jewelry I own. I am honored to own it.
25.My passion for cooking. It eases my mind and relaxes me.
26. My colleagues. These are people that we spend more time with on a daily basis than we probably like to admit. I’m grateful they are all people I enjoy spending time with.
27. My love for photography.
28.My health. We take this for granted far too often.
29.My positive outlook on life.
30.My father. He’s made his share of mistakes but we all have. I wouldn’t be who I am had it not been for him.
31.Growth. I love that I’m not the same exact person as I was yesterday because each day, I try my best to get better and to do better.
32.The Eagles football team. They are making my fiancé a very happy camper this year.
33.Happy hour. Because who doesn’t deserve to unwind?
34.Friendly neighbors. We have all had our share of horror stories. Grateful that I live around some pretty dope and friendly people.
35.The holidays. They remind us to believe, to love, to be thankful, to serve and the help others. We can all use this reminder a little more often.
36.Miracles. Because each day that we wake up is truly a miracle and a blessing that is often taken for granted.
37.My mistakes. If it had not been for them I wouldn’t be where I am in this very moment.
38.My poise and grace that God has blessed me with.
39.Quiet, laid back, movie filled Sundays.
40.Dreams. Because they keep me motivated and inspired daily.
41.Other bloggers and entrepreneurs because they keep me inspired all the time.
42.Game nights with friends because those are some of the best nights I have unwinding and relaxing.
43.Hosting. Because I love catering to other people and ensuring that they are having a great time!
44.Leading. Because one of the greatest things you can do in this life is to lead others into being other great leaders. I’m grateful for the opportunity to do this daily.
45.My fiancé for always being so present. From wedding planning to even just helping me around the apt. He really is one of a kind.
46.The grocery store literally across the street from my apt. We no longer live in the city and this is a major win to be able to just run into the grocery store so easily for anything we need.
47.Places like Wegmans that provide such delicious food and wine at the most affordable prices.
48.Date nights. Because there is nothing more important than keeping the romance alive.
49.Work life balance. One of the most important things ever!
50. You guys! I’m so honored that you come here to my site to read my blog. It means more than you know. Thank you for the continued support.
Hope you enjoyed the 50 Things I’m Thankful for!
What are you thankful for? Let me know down below in the comments section.