The 10 weekend links series on my blog was one of my favorite things I started. It’s hard to believe that this is only my third time doing it. My goal is to ensure that I do it every, single Friday. Hold me accountable, people!! I read so many random things throughout the week and I really don’t mind sharing. It makes for good conversation too. Any who, anyone else out there ready for the weekend? It’s like the weeks just keep getting harder and harder, right? This weekend Nate & I are having our engagement photoshoot and we couldn’t be more excited! It kind of crept up on us but we are super excited to take some great photo’s for our save the dates. More to come on that in a later post. Here are 10 weekend links for your reading pleasure.
1. Ever wonder how Drake stays so fit? Well worry no longer.
2. Nate & I went vegetarian this week as a challenge and this recipe was bomb!
3. I already loved Ciara and Russell but this article took it one step further.
4. Listen up people, Oprah just released her favorite things for 2017. Happy shopping!
5. Been missing Andre 3000 and wondering what he’s been up to? Well, you’re in luck.
6. Get some fresh blooms in your home and arrange a floral arrangement like a pro.
7. I should keep my coins in my pockets but this doesn’t help.
8. Owning a home as a young adult can be expensive and scary, but maybe there’s hope.
9.One of my favorite Youtubers just got a whole lot cooler with this new podcast.
10.Because my memory needs all the help it can get, ugh!
Have you read anything interesting this week? If so, share with me down below in the comments section!