The fact that the weekend has already rolled around again is astounding! Time is flying and won’t slow down for anyone. With that said I hope you lived this week up and accomplished some of your goals. As for me, I’m winding down from a staycation and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Hoping you have a fabulous weekend. Here are 10 links to get you through.
- I found the wooden dining chairs I want for a steal. Life is good.
- Looking forward to trying at least one of these Rose cocktail recipes.
- Too much staycationing (yes that’s a word) and eating this week. Must try this workout next week.
- Because black girls are magic. Thinking of getting this new contour palette by beauty blogger Shayla.
- Finally filled my gallery wall with photo’s today, but having major gallery wall envy of these inspiration shots.
- Loving yourself should be your first priority. This post is giving me all the feels.
- If you’re in the northeast this summer, the hudson valley could be a great escape.
- Should I do this to my faux tulip dining table once I get it? Yes, I’ve decided on this one.
- If you aren’t asking for more, you’re selling yourself short.
- Enough is enough. Our voices will be heard.