|Photo Credit: LOVECHRYS|
It’s Thursday evening (#TGIT), which means its Friday Eve, which then means it’s practically the weekend right? Well, I’m looking forward to this weekend especially since we are on the cusp of a long holiday weekend. I can’t wait to spend some quality time with loved ones while we enjoy some good ‘ol bbq and backyard fireworks. This week has been a tough one but these links got me through, hopefully you can take a peek at them during this long, relaxing holiday weekend! Happy 4th of July, everyone!
- For every girl out there thinking about marriage, here’s what not to do.
- I’m on a staycation next week and upset at myself that I didn’t pick one of these places to visit during my time off.
- In case you missed the epic speech of the year from Jesse Williams, here it is.
- Don’t spend all your extra cash this summer. Here’s how to save a little and have fun.
- Because we all know our weekend will be the main broadcast on snapchat feeds, use this guide to try all the secret functions of the app.
- Thinking it’s time to get a dining table for the new apt. obsessing over this set up.
- Who doesn’t need another trendy pool float for the weekend?
- Because there’s nothing like someone following their dreams.
- Thinking it’s time to take my off the shoulder game to next level.
- I’m pretty sure my plant is dying, maybe I should get one of these?
What’s everyone doing to celebrate the 4th this weekend? Let me know below!