Lately, my go to style has been perm rods (all day everyday). I absolutely love the curl pattern I'm able to achieve with the orange sized rods. I've been wearing this style so much lately that I finally decided to do a tutorial on Youtube (I've been inspired, ya'll!)
Here are the items that you'll need to get started:
- Orange Perm Rods (about 25 or so)
- Denman Brush for detangling
- Nairobi Wrap It Shine Foaming Lotion
- Blow Dryer (Tension method)
- Clips to section hair
- Soft Jumbo Bonnet Dryer (set for 30 min. prior to bed)
Check out video below for full technique & results.
Would you like to see more videos? Let me know what you would like to see a tutorial on next below in the comments section!