I miss you guys! I'm so sorry that I've been away for so long. No excuses, really. But If I had to give one really good excuse, I've been growing my beauty expertise over at Lovebrownsugar.com for a couple months now, and I'm really enjoying it. So, if I ever get too quiet over here, just click here to see what I've been up to on the beauty front.
I'm a few days late, but better late then never. I was reflecting today and came across my 26th birthday post from last year. I really love that post because as I said then, it's a great way to write down some goals to see if I'll be able to accomplish them in the next year or so. 26 was an amazing year but I know 27 will be even better. I'm looking forward to more growth, love, peace and balance in my life.
Here are 27 things I'm looking forward to for my 27th year.
1. Actually, finally making it to Italy this fall
2. Investing in stocks
3. Becoming Marketing Director
4. Doing more public speaking engagements
5. Making $$ from a brunch series
6. Building my brand
7. Updating my youtube
8. Perfecting final cut pro
9. Doing more style shoots
10. Learning a new language
12. Being more spontaneous
13. Taking more Road trips
14. Not being scared to drive in NYC
15. Planning a couples vacation
16. Having the best summer ever
17. Swimming in the ocean
18. Getting a dog
19. Growing spiritually
20. Working with restaurants I admire
21. Taking cooking classes
22. Shadowing a vintner
23. Meeting more influential women
24. Living in the moment
25. Being present
26. Loving unconditionally
27. Moving past my fears and doubts
Looking forward to an incredible year!